Class Rules Qcharm Bracelet
Class Rules Qcharm Bracelet – The Qcharm Bracelet helps children feel more in control by helping them organise their environment to know when change is coming up. By using this visual aid you can reduce the confusion and hence unpredictability some children feel when their environment and instructions change.
Using the same visual cues helps everyone caring for the child to communicate in a way that is familiar to the individual (which is important in the reduction of tantrums and in the improvement of desirable and safe behaviour).
Cues can be used for schedules, changes and upcoming events to help make transitions smooth and stress-free.
Class Rules set includes 2 silicone bracelets and 10 Qcharms:
listen, look, tell me, show me, sit in a chair, sit on the floor, stand up, line up, time out,
- 100% latex-free silicone band
- Easily stretch to add and remove charms
- Boardmaker pictures used, charms are approx 1.4cm by 1.4cm
- Easy to transport so you can have visuals everywhere you go
- No need to cut and laminate.
Free Shipping Australia Only